We had a wonderful vacation in Florida for 9 days. As always, it was too short..... Jake did great on the plane ride. John and I came back a little crispy fried, but it was worth it!
Jake enjoyed being around family, especially Ashlan, his cousin that is 1 month older than him.
I knocked out my sister (on the Wii, of course)!It was payback for all those years of torment... :)
I was sore for 2 days from playing Wii tennis, boxing, and some crazy cow and scarecrow game.
We visited with lots of friends...Unfortunately, I didn't take enough pics!

Went to the beach....
Ate a bunch at all my favorite places and at home...
Played in the pool...
Went to see a drive through safari, turtle exhibit, and wild life preserve...
And, oh yeah, saw lots of family (the reason for the trip!) :)Love you & miss you guys already!!


1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time! 9 days off in a row in retail..you're a lucky one ;)
Post a Comment