Saturday, John went and picked up his new hobby.1946 Allis Chalmers Tractor.
Within an hour of bringing it home, he was mowing the place. Within 3 hours, he blew a hydraulic hose. Just the beginning......
He loves to mow. I think he has offered to mow all of the neighbor's pasture. If I let him, he would quit his job and mow "lawns/pastures" for a living.
Jake is sure to follow in his footsteps. His favorite word is Tractor (sounds like tic-ter) and yells it whenever he sees John's John Deere lawnmower, and now his AC Tractor. The boys have gone on many tractor rides already. Here are just a few pics. All 3 of us made it a few times, but no photographer around. :)

Within an hour of bringing it home, he was mowing the place. Within 3 hours, he blew a hydraulic hose. Just the beginning......
He loves to mow. I think he has offered to mow all of the neighbor's pasture. If I let him, he would quit his job and mow "lawns/pastures" for a living.Jake is sure to follow in his footsteps. His favorite word is Tractor (sounds like tic-ter) and yells it whenever he sees John's John Deere lawnmower, and now his AC Tractor. The boys have gone on many tractor rides already. Here are just a few pics. All 3 of us made it a few times, but no photographer around. :)



1 comment:
My kids want to come ride already!
Post a Comment