Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Out of Touch







Our computer has been in the shop since the end of August, I think. It has been so long, I've lost the sense of time and feel out of touch. If it weren't for our iPhones and wifi, John and I would have gone insane. We got it back last week, and I am finally making time to update my blog.
My sister (3 kids) and my sister-in-law (4 kids) amaze me. How do you make time for everything?
I do have one disadvantage. I am 11.5 weeks preggers and am typically tapped out by 8:45. Unless I am working until 9, then I am on auto pilot and sometimes wonder how I made it home....
Well, I am going to turn into a pumpkin in a few minutes so I better add a picture or two and sign off. I have been hounded by family and friends for more pics. :)

5 comments:

feather k said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Pics are cute. Keep blogging!!
Even with my phone, I would not have lasted that long without a computer. wow, that takes patience!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been ordered to stalk you and tell you to update more frequently. You know who sent me.

Your kids are insanely cute.. I'll be back to check them out again! Congrats on the pregnancy..

Sprite's Keeper said...

Carrie sent me to "ping" you! Your son is adorably squishable! You must not keep him from the blogosphere! Funny stories must be shared. Give us dirt on Carrie! (Hi, Carrie!) Hope you get your second wind back on your second preg!

Tracey said...

What cute pictures... I will be back - orders you know - from you know who???
LOL
Nice to "meet" you.

Tracey